Chad's Blog

But on this one will I look: On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at my Word. Isaiah 66:2

Jul 16, 2011

Questions For Your Wife


Tom Eliff, the President of the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention asks his wife these questions every year:


1. What can I do to cause you to feel more loved and cherished?

2. How can I best demonstrate my appreciation for you, your ideas, and your role as my wife?

3. What can I do to assure you that I hear and understand your heart’s desires?

4. What can I do to make you feel absolutely secure?

5. What can I do to ensure that you have confidence and joy in our future direction?

6. What attribute or practice would you like to see me develop or improve?

7. What attribute would you most like to develop in yourself, and how may I help you in the best possible way?

8. Is there some accomplishment in my life that would bring joy to your heart?

9. What would indicate to you my desire to be more like Christ?

10. What mutual goal(s) would you like to see us accomplish together?

And yes, I did ask Jill these questions. And no, I'm not telling you what she said.

No comments: